- 1 Aptoide
- 2 Aptoide APK
- 3 Download Aptoide Apk
Aptoide is a community-driven and delivers apps through a social experience. It offers the users to create their own apps and manages their own apps, uploads their own apps. There are many versions of the Android app: Aptoide for smartphones and tablets, Aptoide TV, Aptoide VR and Aptoide kids which is developed for children’s.
In Aptoide, unlike the default Google play store, there is not a unique and centralized store instead each user can manage their own store.
- The name Aptoide is formed from the words “APT” (the Debian package manager) and “oide” (the last syllable of “Android”).
- The Aptoide platform is available in over 40 languages, having reached more than 97 million users in 2015 and 2.8 billion downloads.
- the Apk is an alternative marketplace for mobile applications which runs on the Android operating system.
- Aptoide client allows one to search, browse and install applications in the Android phone. Aptoide is available in 17 languages.
- Aptoide Uploader uses the available Aptoide Webservices to upload the application. The submitted APK file is kept in the user’s store where they can manage.
How To use Aptoide Apk
Using Aptoide Apk is very easy. Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Sign up a user. You can do so by means of a Google user account or using your Facebook credentials.
- modify the user settings according to your preferences. You’ve got the possibility to configure the application to your own liking, being able to enable or disable the options of your choice to adjust the app to the way you use your Android device.
- Explore the different categories where you can find the applications you want to download.
- You can browse the editor’s choice, the most downloaded apps in your geographical region, the trendiest applications, the top games and so on. it’s a great way to discover applications that, otherwise, you wouldn’t have ever heard about using the search engine.
- Simple, just carry out a quick search and let Aptoide filter all the references included in its catalog.
Download Aptoide Apk
Below are some of the most common was to install Aptoide app store on any Android device.
Install Aptoide from Web Browser:
You can install Aptoide from a web browser very quickly. Follow the simple guide to install Aptoide with a web browser.
- Use your Android device’s built-in web browser and visit this page
- Click on Install Aptoide TV also available are Aptoide lite for low-end running devices, If using a Tablet you will need Tablet Version
- Locate the downloaded Aptoide app then click to start the install
- Complete you now have Aptoide installed on your Android device Install Aptoide
Install Aptoide installer:
An installer will do all the work for you. Click the Aptoide installer and enjoy using Aptoide on any Android device in seconds.
- Download Aptoide installer or download Aptoide installer lite or the Tablet Version Aptoide Installer
- Copy the download Aptoide Installer to a USB or SD card
- Connect the USB or SD card to your device
- Use the file browser to find and install the Aptoide app
- Finished, you have successfully installed Aptoide with the Aptoide Installer.
Alternatives of Aptoide Apk
The F-Droid Repository is an easily-installable catalog of free and open source apps for Android. With F-Droid, it’s easy to browse and install apps on your device and keep track of updates. You can also browse the repository with a web browser, and download the app directly from there if you can’t or don’t want to run the F-Droid client on your device.
Google play store:
Google Play is an online store by Google for Android devices. Browse and search for apps, books, and movie rentals from your web browser or Android device.
APK Pure is a totally free APK downloader for Android phone and tablet, download Apk directly from Android market even without Google play store account.
Yelp Store lets you download apps from Google Play Store as Apk files. It can search for updates of installed apps and lets you search for other apps. Yelp saves downloaded Apk to your default download folder. Other features include browsing categories, viewing and leaving reviews, black/white-listing apps for updates, filtering apps by being free/paid and containing/not containing ads.
In an effort to make things easy, and maybe even fun, AndroidPolice.com created APK Mirror. Over the past several months, they’ve been working to build a smooth, reliable, trust-worthy site to host the downloads users love. You also can upload APKs to the site yourself.
Benefits of Aptoide Apk
- Easy to download. After a successful Aptoide download on your smartphone, the installation process is quick and straightforward.
- Aptoide is one such app that gives you thousands of apps to choose from. Moreover, you also get them for free, which makes things even better.
- Most people are quick to judge Aptoide as an insecure. This notion is far from the truth as Aptoide is 100% safe and secure. Here, you are assured that there are no malicious malware and spyware. You only need to download the trusted or official APK and you are assured of more than 60,000 safe applications. It also comes with a feature like the “Trusted Stamps” that offer several security layers and also lets you know of apps that contain malicious contents.
- Availability of the premium account feature is yet another benefit of using this app. With Aptoide premium accounts, you not only get apps from other developers, but you also get the chance to show offer your apps to the market.
- Aptoide is known to be very strict when it comes to accessing certain apps or even their entire store. However, Aptoide has no such restrictions. With Aptoide, you can download anything in their store irrespective of where you are.
Well, these are some of the benefits that come with using the Aptoide app. If you have never used it before, try it today, and you will be amazed by what they have to offer.