The iTube application is developed by 24/7 Apps Ltd. This is multi-featured and easy to use video streaming application. It is a playlist managing service which allows you to search, stream and download from Youtube for free and you can use it offline too. It gives best user experience without buffering which means you can stream videos with a minimum number of conflicts while watching online. All you need is an active internet connection so that you can stream videos online and download them to stream offline without any data charges. Everyone recommends iTube app whenever the talk is about best Youtube videos downloader.
- iTube is a playlist managing service for YouTube videos
- With the iTube app, you can continuously enjoy unlimited streaming of videos and song on your Android device.
- iTube app allows you to download your preferred videos and song which you can later stream offline without any additional charges
- iTube plays music on the background while using Whatsapp, Facebook and everything else.
- It is completely ads free.
- It doesn’t collect any private data.
- It allows you to create playlists for your favorite songs. You can manage all your playlists right from the app.
- You can videos of 100 in your specified playlist.
- It is 100% user-friendly.
- This app is available for free of cost. You can enjoy all its features without paying a single penny.
- You can also choose the resolution of your video based upon the speed of your internet.
- This app saves the cache of the played videos which helps you to play your videos offline.
You will see five different options on the menu screen.
- Search: You can search whatever video you want from Youtube.
- Favorite: Your favorite songs are added to this tab.
- Cache: The full MP3 songs of cached videos are available in this tab.
- Playlists: Top 100 and other trending categories of videos are available in this tab.
- Video or Audio Player: The last tab is the Player for any format (audio and video).
You might be interested in :-
iTube Apk Download
How to Download (Android)
Please note:– Due to some policy issues, Google Play Store doesn’t have this app anymore so you have to download iTube apk on your Android or PC and later install it on your device.
- Now after downloading iTube apk on your device, follow the steps below to install it on your Android Device:-
- Before installing we have to allow Unknown Sources in your device as it is a third party app. Well, it’s really not unknown or anything like that. You are asking your device to let you install apps from outer sources.
- Head over to Settings of your Android device.
- Go to Security
- Under “ Device Administration”, look up for “ Unknown Sources” installation.
- Check ☑ “Allow installation of apps from unknown sources”.
- Now, click on the below button to directly download the iTube APK now,
Now let’s install iTube on your Android Device.
- Double tap the apk file in your file directory.
- After double-clicking, a screen will pop-up asking for installation.
- Click Install.
- The installation process will start. Just wait for some time.
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Open.
- Start using the iTube app.
We hope you have successfully installed iTube app in your Android Device. All you need to do is start streaming your favorite songs and videos on your favorite iTube app now.
How to Download (Windows PC)
You can use iTube app on your Computers or Laptops with the help of Android emulators such as Bluestacks, Koplayer, Android, and Youwave. You will need to download .exe file of an emulator and .apk file to your Windows Computer/Laptop.
Simply, Downloading software and APK, Loading the APK file into your Emulator software are the steps involved in that.
- First, go to website https://www.bluestacks.com and click the “Download” button
- Once the installer has finished downloading open it to begin the installation process
- Bluestacks runs best with the following enabled: App store access and Application Communications
- Then click the “Install” button to start the process, this will take a few minutes
- Click “Finish” and Bluestacks will open
- Then, follow the above instructions How To Download (Android).
That’s how you can download iTube apk file to Android Devices or Windows PC’s. Stay tuned for more latest updates regarding the itube apk and share it to your friends and comeback to technoyippee for more interesting tech updates and new here 🙂